Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oh, the excitement!

When I say it, it is going to sound so matter of fact. 50 pounds. That's right, fifty. Fif-tee.
Was it easy? No! Was it hard? Sometimes! Am I happy? YES!
The last few pounds took so. very. long. to come off. I am stubborn. I may have waited 40 plus years to find will power, but now that I found it, I won't let it waste away.
Lots of fruit. Lots of veggies. More fruit. Animal Crackers. I couldn't have done it without animal crackers. And No Pudge brownies. And yes, Pop Chips oh love of my life. And did I say animal crackers?
And as if the fates just KNEW that today would be the weigh in day where that magic number would total or exceed 50, some very neat-o things I've ordered came in. Forever21 dresses. I heart dresses. And my The Pleated Poppy purse. My first. She's a brilliant one, that Lindsey, and I squealed when I saw it in real life.
Oh, the excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment